Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first real wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 most people are needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that have been created to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other standard Absinthe herbs. More information is found at drinklucid.com but here are some details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of artificial colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe contained immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid is made up of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very special black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it can be bought over the United States this means you must be able to buy it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists such as Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and also for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the United States – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another great way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling is free for additional products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a good buy. Basically mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a fantastic substitute to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to use too.